Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Want to save up to $280 million ???

Thats what I sent to quite a few politicans in Australia.

My thoughts were that at least some would ask how can we do this, whats involved etc.

But alas nothing, well almost nothing I did get one email from Reba Meagher 's office asking my address, I guess to see if i lived in her electorate.

Thats right not one of the politicians even had their office email me and ask how can this be done. Including Kevin Rudd, Joe Hockey, Alby Schultz and Reba Meagher to name a few.

I still can't believe they didnt even ask how?????

Here is a brief outline.
Endometriosis costs Australian business $280 Million a year alone in lost income, sick days , lost productivity etc.

We believe that with some informed sex ed talks with late teens in later years of high school the percentages of women that end up having endometriosis can be dramatically reduced.

Thats just part of of the overall program.

Maybe their scared of that "S " word. Who knows.

But I guess the politicans are not worried about a little $280 million.

Thats just my point of view anyway.

No comments: